Never Let You Go是当红偶像Justin Bieber第一张正式专辑MyWorld 2.0中的第2支主打单曲,这支单曲首周在榜上取得了第23名的成绩,这首歌是为Caitlin Beadles写的。
贾斯汀·比伯(Justin Bieber)(1994年3月1日—) 是人气正在迅速上升的加拿大少年歌手。他的个人单曲《One Time》一经推出便迅速火爆,第二首单曲《One Less Lonely Girl》首周上榜便空降Billboard Hot 100榜单第16位。他不仅在音乐上有惊人的才华:创作、打鼓、跳舞、弹吉他、弹琴、小号样样行,而且长相很萌很帅气。15岁的他先是在视频网站Youtube上“唱红”了自己,然后被经纪人Scooter Braun发掘,在与天王Usher商量后,Scooter Braun迅速签下了他,他的人气风靡互联网。《Baby》youtube全球视频点击超过七亿排行第一。
Oh,no,oh,no,Ohh
哦,不,哦,不,哦。
They say that hate has been sent .
他们说讨厌已经被送走。
So let loose the talk of love .
所以,让我们把爱的语言释放。
Before they outlaw the kiss .
当他们把亲吻的权利剥夺之前。
Baby give me one last hug .
宝贝,给我最后一个拥抱吧。
There's a dream That I've been chasin'
那儿有个梦 而我曾经追赶过。
Want so badly for it to be reality
Justin和Caitlin
Justin和Caitlin
现实总比想要的糟糕
And when you hold my hand
当你握着我的手
Then I understand That it's meant to be
我明白 它的意思是,
Causebabywhen you're with me
因为当你和我在一起
It's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven
就像一个天使从身边走过,带我去天堂
(Like you took me to heaven girl)
(就像你带我去天堂,女孩)
Cause when I stare in your eyes It couldn't be better
当我凝视你的眼睛时 这会变得好得多
(I don't want you to go oh no sooo)
我不想让你走,哦,不,所以
Let the music blast We gon' do our dance
让这音乐响起 我们仍在跳我们的舞
Bring the doubters on They don't matter at all
让那些怀疑我们的人去吧 他们根本无关紧要
Cause this life's too long And this love's too strong
因为生命是如此的长 这爱是如此的顽强
So baby know for sure That I'll never let you go
因此,宝贝你要明白的是,我决不会让你走。
I got my favorite girl Not feelin' no pain no fear
我得到了我最爱的女孩 感情,没有痛苦,没有害怕
don't have a care in the world Why would I when you are here
在世界上生活总是无忧无虑的 为什么我愿意在你在的时候
There's a moment I've been chasin' And I finally caught it out on this floor
有一个瞬间我曾经追逐过 我最后在这层抓到了它
Baby, there's no hesitation, No reservation by taking a chance and more
宝贝,不要犹豫了 冒险从没有预定
Ohh noo, because 哦,不,因为
It's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven
这就像一个天使从身边走过,带我去天堂
(ILike you took me to heaven girl)
(就像你带我去天堂,女孩)
Cause when I stare in your eyes It couldn't be better
当我凝视你的眼睛时 这会变得好得多
(I don't want you to go, oh no sooo)
我不想让你走,哦,不,所以
Let the music blast We gon' do our dance
让这音乐响起 而我们仍然在跳我们自己的舞
Bring the doubters on They don't matter at all
让那些怀疑我们的人去吧他们根本无关紧要
Cuz this life's too long And this love's too strong
因为这生命是如此的长 这爱是如此的顽强
Sobabyknow for sure That I'll never let you go
因此,宝贝你要明白的是, 我决不会让你走。
It's like an angel came by, and took me to heaven
这就像一个天使从身边走过,带我去天堂
(Like you took me to heaven girl)
(就像你带我去天堂的女孩)
Cause when I stare in your eyes It couldn't be better
因为当我凝视你的眼睛 不能更好
(I don't want you to go, oh no, sooo)
(我不希望你走,哦,不)
Take my hand, let's just dance
牵着我的手,让我们只是跳舞
Watch my feet, follow me
看着我的脚步,跟随我
Don't be scared, girl I'm here
不要害怕,女孩,我就在这儿
If you didn't know, this is loooove
如果你还不知道,这就是爱
(Let the music blast ) (We gon' do our dance)
(让音乐响起)(我们仍然在跳我们的舞蹈)
(Bring the doubters on) (They don't matter at all)
(带持怀疑态度)(他们根本无关紧要)
Ohbabyyyy 哦,宝贝
(Cause this life's too long) (And this love's too strong)
(因为这辈子太长时间)(而这种爱太强烈)
(So baby know for sure) That I'll never let you goooooo
(所以宝贝你要明白的是) 我永远不会让你走
So don't fear.
所以无需害怕
Don't you worry 'bout a thing I am here,right here.
不要担心任何事 我就在这儿
(I'll never let you go.)
我永远不会让你走。
Don't shed a tear.
不要流下了眼泪
Whenever you need me I'll be here.
无论何时,我都会在你身边。
I'll never let you go.
我永远不会让你走。
Oh,no,oh no,oh.I'll never let you go .
哦,不,哦,不,我永远不会让你走。
Oh,no,oh no,oh.I'll never let you go
哦,不,哦,不,我永远不会让你走。
免责申明
本文仅代表作者观点,不代表简谱大全网的观点和立场。
简谱大全网仅提供信息存储空间服务,如有侵权,请联系我们删除!
评论